1. Given that the (partially redacted) Full Concession Agreement was released a day after the Senate vote, following legal action to force its disclosure, do you believe the University Senate was given adequate information to make an informed decision regarding CEMP?
2. Faculty Senators may not have had time to seek the opinion of the faculty members in their departments, in which case they expressed their own opinions. Did your faculty Senator(s) seek your opinion?
3. In general, do you want your Senate representative(s) to solicit your opinion before voting on matters of importance to the faculty and OSU community more generally?
4. Do you think the university administration should have sought the opinion of the entire faculty before committing OSU to such enormous long-term debt, as it has with the CEMP agreement?
5. How would you rate the financial wisdom of OSU privatizing its assets?
6. Based on your current understanding of the CEMP agreement, do you believe the Comprehensive Energy Management Plan will benefit Ohio State University financially?
7. Based on your current understanding of the CEMP agreement, do you believe the Comprehensive Energy Management Plan will benefit Ohio State University academically?
8. How confident are you that the OSU administration will use the upfront money of over $1B provided by this agreement to effectively advance the academic mission of the university?
10. The CEMP Proposal as Adopted by the University Senate on April 4, 2017 can be found here. Had you been asked to approve this proposal, how would you have voted?